Thursday, May 27, 2010

Blah,Blah,Blog



thats what my hubbie calls it.
Ok, the cleanse continues!Day 7.
the initial euphoria has dimmed some what ,perhaps because Im getting used to this heightened awareness. Yes, Im clearer and energetic,with 5 pounds down.
5 pounds?-This is the truly amazing part.
For a year,I have been very very very slowly gaining a little weight, maybe 3 pounds.I have a muffin top for the first time,... And my clothes have been feeling tighter around the rib area.I think to myself,"if I was 5 pounds less,they wouldnt feel tight".
But,I told me,"I'm perfect the way I am, Im older now and need more weight on my body".
My butt looks great when Im a little bigger.BUT! I love my clothes and dont want to get new ones, these took me years to find, they are vintage,funky, fabulously reincarnated, and some are handmade for me. Its not like Im going down to Macys or ann taylor to procure off the rack. No, this has taken years of hunting, bargaining, rummaging, discovering treasures, to collect,so.... ,I wasn't about to consider the possibility that I couldn't wear them!
but,that aside...I mean,after all ,weight loss was a SIDE effect,...remember, I told myself that.
The real reason I did it was to see if I could DO it,to see if I was disciplined enough..Well, yes,I am,, even with a major headache set back at the start of it. Yes, I could, and I can. And that alone feels good, in addition to weight loss, and redirection of energies.
So, today, I felt hungry for the first time, ...not cravings,I dont think, but,hungry.
Sunday night is the last day of my fast.I have a special sacred ceremony planned with other fasting folks of light minded ilk, light workers and healers of the soul.We are amassing at the Lightning in a Bottle festival.
What should I eat? I havent thought about that?

2 comments:

  1. Watch out, Dr. Deb! Pretty soon, you're going to 'cave in' to a Brazilian spa treatment!!

    ;) lol

    ReplyDelete