Sunday, March 14, 2010

making love vs having sex


for some folks, there may not be a difference.Ive been told that especially with men, there is no separation.
I don't believe this. So here is what I believe,...sex is basic,necessary, and driven...making love is a union of more than just the body, it is a spiritual ,creative, art form that involves a greater level of investment.
The end result but be the same ,but the ultimate intention of making love is to share your SELF with someone else, not just your body.A mingling of body fluids AND ethers. Where all the senses are heightened,touch is intensified, smell is intoxicating, and sight is beautiful.
" Making love" is a gourmet meal of the senses, "having sex" is fast food for the bodily urges.
now, go out and make some love.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh... very good. I can't just do it though, it has to be with someone I care deeply for.

    So, I will wait a little bit longer. ;)

    Fabulous thoughts! I adore you.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete